Upcoming Job Fairs:
May 5th, 10am-2pm 2020 | Riverside Hotel, 2900 W. Chinden Blvd, Boise, ID 83714
What if you could weed through hundreds of applicants and narrow down to a few quality prospects for the available position at your company all in a day? It's possible and has been a repeat occurrence for many employers at IBL Event's Idaho Job & Career Fairs.
This event brings together local and national companies with candidates seeking employment or looking for a career change. Recruiters and job seekers meet face-to-face in a professional atmosphere to take applications and resumes, interview and hire qualified candidates in a proficient manner.
Online posts and putting ads out create a full inbox and are a headache to pilfer through. At the Idaho Job & Career Fair, applicants come eager for a new career. Set-up interviews on the spot. This fast and beneficial screening process saves companies time and thousands of dollars on recruiting costs.
Take advantage of the highly effective recruiting format by featuring your company at the Idaho Job & Career Fair.
Benefits of Recruiting at the Idaho Job & Career Fair!
• Meet face to face with over 400 qualified job seekers
• Utilize the job fair venue to meet and interview candidates to make quick hiring decisions
• Extensive media promotion of the Idaho Job & Career Fair
• Options for multiple locations and times to recruit for a varied candidate pool
Jobu Membership Benefits:
• FREE for job fair participants
• Connect with job seekers attending the Idaho Job & Career Fair before and after the event
• Schedule face-to-face interviews at the Idaho Job & Career Fair to save time and speed up the screening process
• Your company will be highlighted to hundreds of Jobu Job seekers as a featured company hiring at the job fair
• Continued ability to connect job postings to registered job seekers for all registered 2020 job fair events
• Quick and easy steps to post unlimited jobs
Reserve a Booth IdahoCareerFair.com