Whether hoping to find a fresh start, a better job, or a new career direction, job seekers will find a wealth of exciting opportunities at this free job fair.
More than 50+ employers and community partners from a wide assortment of industries will be on hand to speak with job seekers. These employers are looking to fill an array of full-time and part-time positions, from entry-level to experienced candidates. In addition, a number of community partners will be available to discuss educational opportunities.
Bring plenty of resumes and dress for success!
Attending the Idaho Job & Career Fair is a great way to gain access to the job market and find your ideal career opportunity. With over 50 plus companies from a variety of industries, job seekers will have the chance to meet with recruiters, hiring managers, and industry professionals that understand their needs and can provide valuable advice. Furthermore, recruiters and hiring managers will be able to review resumes immediately; giving job seekers added confidence that their application won't get lost in an online job board. By attending the Idaho Job & Career Fair, potential employees can learn about new trade or skilled opportunities from colleges and training centers in order to further their professional development. Ultimately, attending this event gives individuals the perfect opportunity for employment or even career transitions without having to compromise on quality or standards.
- Meet face to face with over 50+ companies from a variety of industries
- Opportunities to find employment or start a new career with companies that are actively hiring
- Learn about new trade or skilled opportunities from colleges and training centers
- Immediate review of your resume by a recruiter or hiring manager - eliminate your resume from getting lost in an online job board
- Access to FREE seminars on resume writing, job searching, and interviewing
- Offered at varying locations and times to fit your schedule
Click the image below to view the featured companies hiring today! Be sure to check back for job opportunity updates.