About Pitch Perfect and Win the Work You Want! By Rhea Allen
How to pitch your ideas and collaborate with intention. Identify your ideal audience and find ways to bring the right people to the table. What do you want them to feel, why do you want to work with your target audience? What makes you the best choice for them to work with you instead of others? What can you learn from your competition?
Walk away with answers to these questions and more:
- Create an empathy map of your soul-mate client!
- Identify and draft key messaging to win the work you crave and deserve! -pitch with perfection, gain winning insights and key take-a-ways on how to perfect your pitch
- Top 10 Do’s & Don’ts when it comes to pitching
- If you value your work, so will they—discover best practices in articulating your value
- Tips and tricks to shorten the sales cycle and close that deal to make your magic happen! -persistently perfecting your pitch will payoff! Learn, grow, repeat!
- Learn Rhea’s 5 Rules of Thumb! Referrals, Reviews, Recommendations, Ratings/Rankings and REWARDS!
- BONUSES: *Checklist for Pitching Success. *One month free access to the www.TheMarketingExpedition.com Community, (TMEC) a premium member subscription-based site to help you build your brand and your bottom line!
About Rhea Allen
Rhea Allen, President/CEO and Co-Founder of Peppershock Media (est. 2003), is known for her story-telling passion and extreme diligence in obtaining effective media campaign results by planning and crafting relevant and compelling messaging. Also an in-demand integrative marketing consultant, national presenter, adjunct marketing professor at Boise State University, keynote speaker, and the host of a popular podcast that ranks in the top 10% globally. Rhea emphasizes team building and creating a culture that empowers her team to produce superb work for their clients, time and time again. You might say that she facilitates her clients and crew through the creative process, but what she really does is have fun!
Rhea has over 20 years of experience in the industry, including a television news & promotions background in the Treasure Valley, as well as experience working in the top-12 market in Seattle. She provides investigative, documentary, testimonial and “edutainment” style to her celebrated work, and has performed professional marketing and creative production services all over the world. Peppershock is headquartered in Nampa, Idaho, but works with fortune none, to Fortune 100 companies across the globe, building brands and bottom lines. Rhea and her husband Drew Allen, Co-Founder/ COO of Peppershock have two boys Emerson and Kaden, they enjoy spending time in the great outdoors, serving their community, and everything that life has to offer.